Excuses – Gotta Love ‘Em
I was reading an article on CNN (this one) that highlighted some humorous excuses for being late to work. You can go read the article yourself for the full story or just take in the best part which I have copied below.
Top 12 List:
1. My heat was shut off so I had to stay home to keep my snake warm.
2. My husband thinks it’s funny to hide my car keys before he goes to work.
3. I walked into a spider web on the way out the door and couldn’t find the spider, so I had to go inside and shower again.
4. I got locked in my trunk by my son.
5. My left turn signal was out so I had to make all right turns to get to work.
6. A gurney fell out of an ambulance and delayed traffic.
7. I was attacked by a raccoon and had to stop by the hospital to make sure it wasn’t rabid.
8. I feel like I’m in everyone’s way if I show up on time.
9. My father didn’t wake me up.
10. A groundhog bit my bike tire and made it flat.
11. My driveway washed away in the rain last night.
12. I had to go to bingo.
So which of the 12 excuses did you relate to or find the most humorous? Or tell us your most humorous excuse for being late or missing work.