Back in the Saddle again
I arrived safely back in Ohio on Saturday evening – completely worn out. I needed to spend some time with the family and prepare a lesson for Sunday morning so it wasn’t an early-to-bed kind of evening and I was back on my schedule of getting up early on Sunday morning so by the time I finished with church service, teaching, and having lunch with church family, I was wasted. I spent several hours on Sunday afternoon and evening just napping and was still able to sleep through the night once I went back to bed.
A week of physical labor and attention spent on kids can wipe a person out. All of it in a great way.
So, I am back and ready to start posting again. I have decided to do a series this week about my adventure to World Changers in Watertown, New York. Here are some of the upcoming posts that I will be offering:
- The Insignificant Niagara Falls
- Northern Church done Southern Style
- Meeting the Happy Neighbors
- Joshua Knocked Down the Walls (could be titled, “Don’t pee on me”)
- Tuesday Night Chats with Future Men
- White Water Rafting on the Black River
- Cutouts from Life’s Photo Album
- Finishing Strong and Gas Station Appointments
- Washing Your Feet before Leaving the Mountain Top
- Coming Home
As I look over the list of things that I could post about from that one, week-long trip, I can’t help but be amazed by all of the lessons and moments of inspiration that can happen when we are fully aware of our mission in life. There are more things that I could have chosen to blog about from that trip than what I have selected to write about.
Its truly amazing what we can see while we are awake.